OT Odd Request

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 25, 2010
okay, i'm looking for this pic for my project 365, any idea where to find it?

IMG_6699.jpg

It was originally in an american cheerleader magazine. it is an ad for nfinities. i've tried searching online and so far haven't had any luck. i might be out of luck.... might just have to be creative and take my own :)
i'm also trying to use one of just the bases hands on the flyers foot. i haven't had a chance to take any at practice so if anyone could help me out there too it would be great. since i might not have any more practices -____-

peace, love, and happy cheering

showstopper

yes! i love this pic! but seeing as she was the one that gave me the idea for project 365, it probably would not be smart of me to use it lol
Will you be taking the photos yourself? Brittany's an amazing photographer and she gets her inspiritation from her team and maybe a few other things too. If you want your Project 355 to be amazing, you have to think of things that inspire you and find a variety of ways to define the things that inspire you. Not just through photographs, maybe through a collage, or a painting, etc. And now I just convinced myself to get back into photography :D

Will you be taking the photos yourself? Brittany's an amazing photographer and she gets her inspiritation from her team and maybe a few other things too. If you want your Project 355 to be amazing, you have to think of things that inspire you and find a variety of ways to define the things that inspire you. Not just through photographs, maybe through a collage, or a painting, etc. And now I just convinced myself to get back into photography :D

lol oh trust me I have plenty to inspire me, and plenty of pics I'd love to take but I do not have the camera for it nor the money for the camera. It was originally what I wanted to go to school for, but for now its just a hobby, so yes, I've been asking for some assistance with the pics.

Back