Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would love to go back to cheer but don't think my back and my now torn knee would really like me if I did haha

Anyone at worlds that can put updates in here lol I saw Canadian trials top 10 but what about ioc5 and is ioc6 and ioag6 today?

Anyone at worlds that can put updates in here lol I saw Canadian trials top 10 but what about ioc5 and is ioc6 and ioag6 today?
IOC6 and IOAG6 didn't have trials so today is their day 1! trying to find ioc5 trail results now. I know flyers won and pct got 2nd but I'll look for the whole list

IOC6 and IOAG6 didn't have trials so today is their day 1! trying to find ioc5 trail results now. I know flyers won and pct got 2nd but I'll look for the whole list
Ok! I figured they didn't have trials since I saw nothing posted but wanted to make sure :p

Thanks!!!

Ok! I figured they didn't have trials since I saw nothing posted but wanted to make sure :p

Thanks!!!
based on google docs this should be the results for top 10:
1. Flyers notorious
2. PCT Temptation
3. RND Warriors
4. Perfect Storm Thunder
5. Pirate Athletics Golden Gun
6. VAS Black Ice
7. IAS Avengers
8. Coyotes Wild Pack
9. KE Wolverine
10. Flames All Stars Rivals

Might be a stupid question but is there no trials for either open 6 divisions because there just were under 10 in each division, or do they just not do trials for level 6?

Might be a stupid question but is there no trials for either open 6 divisions because there just were under 10 in each division, or do they just not do trials for level 6?
Open Coed 6 has US Trials, there were less than 10 teams in all girl and there usually is in that division. No Canadian trials in either.

Canadian Trials for level 5 teams is new this year too. Maybe in a few years, we'll have them for 6, but not yet. I think IO6 usually averages around 8 Canadian teams for the past few years

ETA - Some argue that trials would be nice anyway, to give us a feel for the floor and a "practice run" in a sense, but I don't think USASF could fit it in to the schedule anyway if they don't need to.

Don't know much about anything in reltation to the all-star cheer world (in Canada) but from watching the usasf instagram video clips from worlds I am IMPRESSED with all the teams at worlds from there! Keep it up!

Don't know much about anything in reltation to the all-star cheer world (in Canada) but from watching the usasf instagram video clips from worlds I am IMPRESSED with all the teams at worlds from there! Keep it up!
Haha we can hold our own for level 5. The talent across Canada has grown immensely in the past few years. Lots of new worlds teams in their first or second year doing amazing so far!

Haha we can hold our own for level 5. The talent across Canada has grown immensely in the past few years. Lots of new worlds teams in their first or second year doing amazing so far!

I can tell and that is awesome! I hope a lot of other countries that are growing in all star programs follow your lead!

Back