All-Star Oh My! Cheer Perfection Mom Arrested....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@.35 again at .50 and so on..

I miss that mix :(

BTW that girl in the back with her bodyliner sleeves pushed up..... :mad:. And they should have keep the one-mans in the cheer this past season, I wasn't feeling the preps. (Then again, maybe Donna didn't want a high risk routine.)

@.35 again at .50 and so on..

I miss that mix :(

BTW that girl in the back with her bodyliner sleeves pushed up..... :mad:. And they should have keep the one-mans in the cheer this past season, I wasn't feeling the preps. (Then again, maybe Donna didn't want a high risk routine.)

#BRINGBACKCHEERLEADERNATION
I'm ecstatic to see all-star getting spotlight, but nothing is really being done to bring up the image of high school cheer.

I've heard of that show! It didn't really get my full attention though.... I'll try to find where I can watch some episodes of it.

CTR received a bid to worlds from WSA for their Sr. platinum team, if anyone is interested.
CTR received a bid to worlds from WSA for their Sr. platinum team, if anyone is interested.
I'm praying that they fix their fulls, someone's going to destroy their knees sooner or later from under-rotation.

I'm praying that they fix their fulls, someone's going to destroy their knees sooner or later from under-rotation.

No lie, I RARELY tune in to cheer shows but one of my all star kids was talking about it once last season.

I DVRed one ep.

I turned it on, and it was an ep where they were competing.

As SOON as I saw those fulls, I was like "NOPE!"

I can't watch!

Like, in my head as a coach I was screaming at the lady "WHY ARE YOU COMPETING THOSE?!"

Couldn't watch any more.

No lie, I RARELY tune in to cheer shows but one of my all star kids was talking about it once last season.

I DVRed one ep.

I turned it on, and it was an ep where they were competing.

As SOON as I saw those fulls, I was like "NOPE!"

I can't watch!

Like, in my head as a coach I was screaming at the lady "WHY ARE YOU COMPETING THOSE?!"

Couldn't watch any more.
From what cp has shown me and from Alisha has told me,they seriously believe that they have it right. I cringe every time I see the kids throwing them at pageants.

Yep. We just came back from a national pageant in Dallas,where Alisha's 3 girls and many of her Perfection studios/CTR girls competed. There where bad tucks,fulls and more being thrown in the halls of the hotel. CP wanted to join them,but I told her no,because we're in the middle of competition season and I really don't want to explain to her coaches,that she's out for the rest of the season,because she was throwing unsupervised tumbling at a pageant with friends for Instagram... It was scary....and there also was a pink pony party,which had to take place outside,so you can imagine all of the cringe worthy tumbling,we saw outside...:eek:

Back