All-Star Oh My! Cheer Perfection Mom Arrested....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i'm glad there was finally some justice for the victim, and i hope they have gotten the support they need to move on from this. as much as she deserves prison time, i'm still sad for her kids losing their mom. not a good situation for anyone
...and i can't help but think if this were a cheer dad the prison time would be much greater. such a double standard with female rapists vs male in this country. 10 years is the minimum sentence for a child under 14 in Arkansas 40 years or life being the max. sorry. rant over.

I feel bad for her children and husband but I'm so glad she's going to prison

Being from SC I'm surprised she got time at all...we always have teachers that sleep with students and they barely get a slap on the wrist. There's one teacher here....the incident happened a year and a half ago....I looked her up on the court records yesterday and no sentencing yet.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I feel bad for her children and husband but I'm so glad she's going to prison

Being from SC I'm surprised she got time at all...we always have teachers that sleep with students and they barely get a slap on the wrist. There's one teacher here....the incident happened a year and a half ago....I looked her up on the court records yesterday and no sentencing yet.

yeah.. arkansas has stricter laws it seems. i think indiana might be the most strict. the states with no minimum and an "up to" with the maximum years in prison (like SC) are the ones i think they're most likely to let you walk away with nothing more than a slap on the wrist. Statutory Rape Laws by State

mshckd.gif

Any gym owner would love to say that they sent a team to Worlds, and it was probably a great experience for CTR Platinum (especially if a lot of the kids were seniors).
Is that really the best reason to attempt to go full out level five??? "Well at least we went to Worlds"? The "experience" of Worlds by no means is more important than the safety of the athletes.

I saw a lot of scary tumbling, scary stunts and half of a pyramid collapsing. Going to Worlds should be a right of skill not seniority.

Had this team been at a lower, more appropriate level, I'm sure they would have been much safer and competition ready.

Is that really the best reason to attempt to go full out level five??? "Well at least we went to Worlds"? The "experience" of Worlds by no means is more important than the safety of the athletes.

I saw a lot of scary tumbling, scary stunts and half of a pyramid collapsing. Going to Worlds should be a right of skill not seniority.

Had this team been at a lower, more appropriate level, I'm sure they would have been much safer and competition ready.

Never said it was the best, but it might have been their reason. I agree, they weren't ready.

I don't want to gang up on this gym and sort of kick them while they are down, because the skills were there, I suppose. They just need some better organization and coaching. But there is no excuse for the dance. LIKE YOU'RE AT WORLDS. Let's at least maybe consider being tight.

My thoughts are with the family of the lady who was sentenced. Truly a sad situation for all involved.

Last edited:
Back