All-Star Oh My! Cheer Perfection Mom Arrested....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That´s awful. For her kids (i´m sure they showed the tiny team on CTR on her toddler was on it, once she said she had 3 kids?), for her husband/family and don´t get me started on the boy and his family.
I will never understand how someone can be like this, but especially if you have kids on your own :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Isn´t there a point where these people think: What if someone did this with MY KID?:banghead:

And she seemed always as one of the "less crazy" ones on the show.

...And she seemed always as one of the "less crazy" ones on the show.

I thought that at first, but as time went on there seemed to be a disconnect from reality that was disturbing. I dismissed it as hopefully all being written into the show, but this proves otherwise. What a pathetic being.

The (now ex-) wife of one of my co-workers did this same exact thing with one of her daughter's friends and is now spending the next 20 years in prison.

I feel bad that I shimmied that , but it is nice to see that she actually got severely punished. There usually is such a double standard when it is a female and a child.

I feel bad that I shimmied that , but it is nice to see that she actually got severely punished. There usually is such a double standard when it is a female and a child.

She was convicted of 15 counts of rape in the 1st degree (victim under 14), 3 counts of forcible oral sodomy, 6 counts of lewd molestation/ indecent proposal to a child, and 2 counts of performing lewd acts with a child. I think she should have been punished more severely. She thought she was in love with this boy, and even tried passing love notes to him through his friends even after she had been arrested!

That is so sad and horrifying. That teacher Mary Kay went to prison, got out, and is now legally married to the boy she took advantage of. It just doesn't make any sense.

HORRIBLE. My one thought on Cheer Time Revolutions comment - they said she never held a position either officially or unofficially at the gym. Well then I guess the episode where they declared her the assistant coach to the Tiny Tumbler team never happened??? I feel sorry for her daughters - because this is just far beyond the stupidity that occurred on this show. I feel sorry for the victim and his family as well.
Even though the violations were not connected to the show. I remember that this CP in particular was ending the season with some pretty serious injuries - like the doctor said not to cheer and mom did it anyway. Perhaps this will be the nail in the coffin for this show - and these kids can go back to having a normal life and enjoying cheer as a regular and talented youth atheletes and not worry about the momma drama.

She was convicted of 15 counts of rape in the 1st degree (victim under 14), 3 counts of forcible oral sodomy, 6 counts of lewd molestation/ indecent proposal to a child, and 2 counts of performing lewd acts with a child. I think she should have been punished more severely. She thought she was in love with this boy, and even tried passing love notes to him through his friends even after she had been arrested!
I want to vomit. That is disgusting.

HORRIBLE. My one thought on Cheer Time Revolutions comment - they said she never held a position either officially or unofficially at the gym. Well then I guess the episode where they declared her the assistant coach to the Tiny Tumbler team never happened??? I feel sorry for her daughters - because this is just far beyond the stupidity that occurred on this show. I feel sorry for the victim and his family as well.
Even though the violations were not connected to the show. I remember that this CP in particular was ending the season with some pretty serious injuries - like the doctor said not to cheer and mom did it anyway. Perhaps this will be the nail in the coffin for this show - and these kids can go back to having a normal life and enjoying cheer as a regular and talented youth atheletes and not worry about the momma drama.

I remember that. And wasn't she also declared the gym president???

Back