All-Star Oh My! Cheer Perfection Mom Arrested....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not only do I think she knew he smoked marijuana, I assume she does too. Spouses tend to do stuff like that together. Hopefully she's smart enough to never get caught.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Not only do I think she knew he smoked marijuana, I assume she does too. Spouses tend to do stuff like that together. Hopefully she's smart enough to never get caught.

Not necessarily, most people I know just tend to look the other direction when they don't agree with something, drugs in particular.

At least they don't tweet about smoking pot like a coach at my old gym does

If 75% of the coaches were smoking pot and it affected with how they ran the gym and worked with their athletes then I would say you made the right decision. I'm thinking though, with so many of the smoking pot, that this was not a new development with your coaches and there was an additional deciding factor that made you leave with a month left in the season.
If one coach/owner at cp's gym was caught smoking pot in his car at 1am I would absolutely question his judgement but given that we are very happy where we are, I would not pull her.
In my case, the coaches would be coming into the gym high, spotting tumbling and basing coed stunts by themselves. It was definitely a deciding factor for me to leave.

Are there any gyms out there that do drug testing of employees? You would think, working with kids ...

I mean people have affairs and whole other families and the significant other has no idea.

This is very true and it's possible Alisha had no idea. I just figured they have been together like 15 years based on Facebook posts, feelings on things like drugs or other things typically come up in a marriage. It's possible he hid it, but I just get the feeling it was something he had mentioned or she knew he did recreationally but it had never presented itself as a problem until she had to address it nationally, she obviously couldn't admit that she knew as a gym owner/coach. She just didn't present herself in the interview like she was taken aback or blindsided by her husband's behavior, she was just kind of like, that was stupid and he he made a bad choice, her body language didn't read betrayal or anything similar to shock in my opinion. But hey, who knows... maybe she didn't know, stranger things have happened.

I feel bad that I shimmied that , but it is nice to see that she actually got severely punished. There usually is such a double standard when it is a female and a child.

You can click "informative" or even "like" instead for something like that..I like these options. Now COME ON Facebook, how can YOU not have a dislike button?!! The FB has numerous options and we're just a cheerleading forum.

Ok sorry, got a little derailed/rant over.

I don't know how to post a screen shot because I'm not a techy lady. But I went to RD's Facebook page and someone sent him a link for where to buy illegal steroids, and He did not delete it as spam, instead he freaking LIKED the post!! Weed, pedophiles, steroids..... I mean jeez, exactly what does it take to get that train wreck shut down.... It's a disgrace to our industry
In fairness it was from the moment it aired..

Sorry I couldn't help it!

Back