Okay To Post Cheer Coach Opening?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 2, 2016
Hi all,

I'm a cheer dad (oldest in high school, younger in middle school) and for the 2nd year in a row our schools' cheer coaches have decided not to continue. Last year the coach left for a new job, this year our awesome new wife/husband coaching team developed a baby bump and want to move back closer to family. Both understandable, but also SOOO nerve-wracking for our cheerleaders (and families).

Is there a spot on the boards for posting job openings? Is there somewhere else out there where we can put the word out? Our Varsity squad won Districts for the first time ever this year and competed at States, so we want to get a new coach hired ASAP and continue doing good things in the upcoming year.

Hi all,

I'm a cheer dad (oldest in high school, younger in middle school) and for the 2nd year in a row our schools' cheer coaches have decided not to continue. Last year the coach left for a new job, this year our awesome new wife/husband coaching team developed a baby bump and want to move back closer to family. Both understandable, but also SOOO nerve-wracking for our cheerleaders (and families).

Is there a spot on the boards for posting job openings? Is there somewhere else out there where we can put the word out? Our Varsity squad won Districts for the first time ever this year and competed at States, so we want to get a new coach hired ASAP and continue doing good things in the upcoming year.

Yes there is a market area to post but you may want to consider also doing a quick post in the All Star section and High School section.

Have you also tried contacting any local all star gyms or youth programs to see if they have anyone interested?

Hi all,

Aside from posting on here, you can try contacting your towns youth program. Many of those coaches are volunteers just trying to get their foot in the door but coaching high school is their goal. Also, asking the school to post it in the paper if they haven't already done so! I hope this helps :)

Back