All-Star Old Cheer Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CEA 2003-2005 (I think? maybe '06)
006.jpg

This is my FAVORITE cea uni. dont ask me why. when i would see them compete i wanted to be on that team just because of their uni. :oops:

Yes! I think. ask GreatWhite92 i think she would know forsure :)
I don't need to know a name or anything LOL. I am just remembering back to Worlds 07 when I competed against them in those uniforms and was so insanely jealous of that girl's skills and perfect hair. I looked at a vid and the girl I'm talking about wasn't center flyer after all. Ohhh the memories of being an all star cheerleader.

I don't need to know a name or anything LOL. I am just remembering back to Worlds 07 when I competed against them in those uniforms and was so insanely jealous of that girl's skills and perfect hair. I looked at a vid and the girl I'm talking about wasn't center flyer after all. Ohhh the memories of being an all star cheerleader.
half of the girls on great white look like barbies!! haha

You say barbie and I know exactly who you are talking about. She is still in highschool but does not cheer all-star any more. She went to my high school and I'm pretty sure she plans on trying out at the university of Tennessee next year.

Back