All-Star Old Worlds Results?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ashley

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jan 20, 2010
Do we still have links to the old google docs from years past with Worlds results? I think it would be interesting to put it in the wiki for easy lookup. It's easy to find who medaled, but maybe we can post results from Friday and Prelims as well?

Here's 2013
Worlds 2013

and 2014
Worlds 2014

Working on finding other ones.

ETA: I found 2011 and 2012 discussion threads and didn't see any google docs, I don't think we started doing them until 2013.
I also have NCA and Cheersport docs from last year since I made them, could maybe be interesting to look at as well.
Cheersport 2014

NCA 2014

Last edited:
Last edited:
@King Can we make a Wiki page where we link to the spreadsheets? We could try and copy the data over into a post, but it's organized so well in the spreadsheets already.

@King Can we make a Wiki page where we link to the spreadsheets? We could try and copy the data over into a post, but it's organized so well in the spreadsheets already.

What are you looking to do? Just have a wiki entry to link to the spreadsheets?

What are you looking to do? Just have a wiki entry to link to the spreadsheets?

Not sure. We could add a new page to each season and copy over the results, but that would be tedious and I'm not sure bbcode supports tables. Basically I want all of our records and not just top 10 or whatever.

Or we could just make an article at the top level with links to the spreadsheets

Not sure. We could add a new page to each season and copy over the results, but that would be tedious and I'm not sure bbcode supports tables. Basically I want all of our records and not just top 10 or whatever.

Or we could just make an article at the top level with links to the spreadsheets

Option 2 seems the smartest because it would be less redundant and the data would probably be more correct.

i never understand why does cheer athletics has in the list 4 golds in 2012, i thought they had 3. panthers cheetahs and ladykats.

Last edited:
Back