All-Star Omg Have You Heard Trinity Dolce & Gabana Music ??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm no lawyer but my understanding is that if it was pulled from a public appearance/news cast it's fair game. Public domain or something like that. It's not like they manipulated recordings to say it, watch the CBS news cast again, it's exactly what was said word for word, so....

I also am not an attorney but I am certain that the part of someone creating an account in JP's name, posting as JP may be a criminal issue. Cyber bullying by harrassment? Identity theft? I don't know but from what our schools say about bullying this isn't looking to good for the person who posted this.

"Bully free zone" that is all.

If Trinity is the best team that money can buy CLEARLY the United States is not on the gold standard any more.

And having lots of money does NOT make you a great cheerleader. In fact, I have tons of students who have a lot of money but all the money in the world can't buy them skills if they don't have work ethic and HEART.

I am absolutely embarrassed for this team/program and their classless owner (Cori?). And I have heard that apparently she is pretty well off. But I have always been told that the people talking about money the most usually have the least.

Signed,

A Concerned Gym Owner with plenty of Ballin' Rich Friends WHO NEVER TALK ABOUT MONEY BECAUSE THEY HAVE SO FREAKIN MUCH THAT THEY DON"T WANT TO MAKE OTHERS UNCOMFORTABLE.

If Trinity is the best team that money can buy CLEARLY the United States is not on the gold standard any more.

And having lots of money does NOT make you a great cheerleader. In fact, I have tons of students who have a lot of money but all the money in the world can't buy them skills if they don't have work ethic and HEART.

I am absolutely embarrassed for this team/program and their classless owner (Cori?). And I have heard that apparently she is pretty well off. But I have always been told that the people talking about money the most usually have the least.

Signed,

A Concerned Gym Owner with plenty of Ballin' Rich Friends WHO NEVER TALK ABOUT MONEY BECAUSE THEY HAVE SO FREAKIN MUCH THAT THEY DON"T WANT TO MAKE OTHERS UNCOMFORTABLE.

I wouldn't say that the kids on the team didn't have work ethic and heart. After all, it's the kids who are doing the routine, not the money. One thing I can say is that Trinity got called out and they owned up to everything. They have not backed down once. I really wonder what things would be like if the whole news story and GA's mix never happened. My point: Trinity is responding to what is being thrown at them.

I also am not an attorney but I am certain that the part of someone creating an account in JP's name, posting as JP may be a criminal issue. Cyber bullying by harrassment? Identity theft? I don't know but from what our schools say about bullying this isn't looking to good for the person who posted this.

"Bully free zone" that is all.

Assuming it wasn't JP, I'd say it's more of an identity theft thing then bullying. That's the thing about the internet, people post what they want as a user name and never have to be responsible for what they post. Not sure what your "Bully free zone" is in reference to but I do wonder who had access to the music.

I guess we'll all have to wait and see what they play on Saturday.

Okay. playing devils advocate for one second, dolce and gabanna COULD be the finest thing money can buy in the nation....

But I kind of doubt that is how it was meant lol.

And mine sounds fuzzy, what is Jamie actually saying?

Assuming it wasn't JP, I'd say it's more of an identity theft thing then bullying. That's the thing about the internet, people post what they want as a user name and never have to be responsible for what they post. Not sure what your "Bully free zone" is in reference to but I do wonder who had access to the music.

I guess we'll all have to wait and see what they play on Saturday.

I said "bully free zone" because I see Trinity represented in Atlanta Cheers ad. It just stuck I guess. I am disappointed to see the athletes taking a stand and then the "adults" just counter all that.

Access to the music. People who worked on the music?

I think the whole JP in vo was silly but "faltering". I feel what made it completely wrong was going so far as to making it look like JP posted it.

Just from google, page 1. This pertains to Texas but it is interesting and probably overkill on all this.

In 2009, Texas criminalized certain types of online behavior, classifying these behaviors as "online harassment." Depending on the type of activity you are accused of, you could be charged with either a Class A misdemeanor or a third degree felony.

The new Texas statute on online harassment is broad. It criminalizes the following acts:

Creating an account on Facebook, Twitter or other social media site under someone else's name or persona, if the purpose of creating the account was to harm, defraud, intimidate or threaten any person.

Sending an e-mail or text message purported to be from someone else with the intent of harming or defrauding any person

Back