Marlins '' This is how your world began and this is how it ends''
F5 ''Twisters never quit never fall we always rise above it all''
Black Ice '' Forecast Delivery Black Ice is slippery''

thats not a voice over! haha its Vanity by christina aguilera

CEA SE-"see it you better know it cant you see the ring looks better on me"
"im taking back whts mine one more time" <--that echo's in my head :p

MT F5-"f-i-v-e you know what it means f5 is back call them queens"
"theres no stopping what twisters came to do f5 is coming through"

although i know eveery word to each one of these music so the songs tend to play in my head the WHOLE routine and i never get sick of it! :)

Brandon: what's my what's my what's my name... And the rest of their music lol
Cali: Smo-ed-ed-ed, well basically that whole mix
Cheer Athletics the blue the black the white heyy
Rockstar: rollin three deep, get killed, get stoned, get BEAT.

dallas girls they are so fine, they so fine they blow my mind.. paaaanthers.
in jersey we don't pump our gas, we pump our firsts.
errrbody wanna go to disney, disney. errbody wanna see mickey, mickey. errbody wanna win worlds, worlds. welcome to our house.
oh and watch us watch us, yes we look so fierce fierce.

rockstar the killers - "listen up haters run and tell your friends , that we're about to kill it once. again"
f5 - " F 5 is after you"
cali sr elite -"when these bullets come through , duck there aiming right at you"

everybody wana go to Disney, Disney. everybody wana see Mickey, Mickey. errrrbody wana win WORLDS, WORLDSS

i have way too many..
Werrrrrrrrk, trabajar trabajar.

cheer athletics go blue black go white the best of the best you know thats right panthers

"Go ahead a watch us, watch us. Yes, we look so fierce, fierce. Clap it up, now kick it higher. Weathergirls are so on fire. Step to us, don't think so girl. I'll ** you, you, and you, and you!"
Brandon Senior Black- "Round and round that globe goes! Where it stops, nobody knows! Two 0 double one back for another one, WORK IIIIIITT! DONE!"

-Blah, blah, blah, talk your smack, oo la la the girls are back.
-On our way to the top getting higher, you'll see, all around the world you'll hear W C
tsunami "this is how world begins, and this is how it ends ! *tsunami, tsunami" &" although you had a warning, we came by suprise. Round 2, tsunami's on the rise!"
-GT pink "allow me to introduce myself" that's my fave mix by far.

+

- f5 & senior elites music
- "that blue & black twist & shout taking you out we're defending our title & when we're through we're gonna take on the world & bring that home too"
"round 2 the fights back feel the wrath of gold & black knocked you down to the ground now it's time to take my crown"
- "click click take a pic smoed show em how to kick better yet show em how you hit hit then flip pose hands hips oh straight from your lips gotta get your cali cali cali cali cali fix"
- "the only girl who gives you face the only girl who makes you pace the only girl so don't mistake that we are the deal deal mess with us get real make your best the deal deal double down the deal deal we are the deal deal"
- "jaws tight shark bite"

oh & if it says anything about my cheer music obsession i had gt white stuck in my head during my entire modern world final. wonder how i did on that..

theres no stopping what twisters came to do f5 is after you
twisters never quit never fall and always rise above it all
the forecast is in weather girls win

FCA- Diamonds are for keeps, diamonds are forever diamonds are forever, diamonds will be shining for a million years.
FAME Notorious-When I walk on the catwalk I'm so fierce F- A -M- E
POSE! While I serve you face
CJA- Central's the only one, the only gives you face . . . . double down the deal ..
We're for redemption you better pay attention C-J-A

I ALWAYS get UofL raps stuck in my head
lately it's been all girl's from this past year "we call this back with a grudge, hardcore we aint showin' no love, you can't keep up you lost your luck, now girl whatsup, plain and simple we won't be beat, we aint Miami but we da heat, muy caliente, takin' notes they got us on replay"
or small coed's stunt rap

Back