All-Star On Repeat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"Livin' the life that everyone wants to live. And I'm gettin' the perks, that everybody wants to get."
"Thought you had a clue, well have we got news for you..YOU COMIN' UP SHORT HERE, DARLIN'."
"You know my name, you know my style. Two E's with the C in between is back. All you haters, copycatters, made us stronger in fact." <3

F to the A to the M to the E V to the I to the R to the G I to the N to the I to the A, made it to the top, that's where we'll stay! - Notorious

Too many to list and too many that I already agree with... BUT what came to mind right as I opened this thread was Weathergirls... I'm really surprised that mix didn't blow up more. IT. IS. SO. FIERCE.

Opening and Jumps specifically. #obsessed.

Too many to list and too many that I already agree with... BUT what came to mind right as I opened this thread was Weathergirls... I'm really surprised that mix didn't blow up more. IT. IS. SO. FIERCE.

Opening and Jumps specifically. #obsessed.
i'm listening to this mix at least 3 times a day i swear!

Dallas girls they are so fine , they so fine they blow my mind..PANTHERS ... tell'em whats on your mind
ALWAYS
Except for the first half of the season I thought it was "all these girls are so fine"...but "Dallas" makes a lot more sense :rolleyes:

Back