OT One Direction Concert Tickets!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
UPDATE- So, my parents and another family that is very close to ours, have both been planning this night for my little sisters birthday & their daughters since her birthday was just this week too.
AS far as the girls knew, they were going to dinner with the family at the hardrock cafe (near the venue of the concert) The girls were pretty bummed but it was better than nothing.
So they got all dressed up (I took them to the mall and bought them dresses from where I work for a discount, saved a good $20, woohoo!) and as they walked outside with the families a LIMO was there! They were so excited! SO as my friend and I walked home to watch my other sister, later in the evening we got videos of the girls opening up bday cards and them being surprised to ONE DIRECTION TICKETS.
Their reaction was PRICELESS. It was so sweet and definitely better than ANY birthday I have ever gotten. Especially with some tragic news my family just received the other day, the surprised was much needed for my little sister!

So I would just like to thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart for trying to win these for my sister and it meant so so so much to me<3

Thank you Fierceboarders!

557626_3267579210206_1615060595_n.jpg

Back