All-Star One Up Competition In Nashville

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why have a tryout so late? Just curious.

I am not part of the gym or team, but I assume it is because they hadn't got a paid bid yet and didn't win NCA so they wanted to re-evaluate people and hold a new tryout. I know that they got at least 3 new members.

Still no video of Nfinity, it feels weird having no video of them yet this year since they usually compete at Cheersport.

I am not part of the gym or team, but I assume it is because they hadn't got a paid bid yet and didn't win NCA so they wanted to re-evaluate people and hold a new tryout. I know that they got at least 3 new members.

Still no video of Nfinity, it feels weird having no video of them yet this year since they usually compete at Cheersport.

Gotcha. Thanks for not chewing my arm off. When I wrote it, I was like oh crap, this is going to sound like a back handed comment. Here we go... :sharkchase: But you were nice :) . and I was seriously curious.

Gotcha. Thanks for not chewing my arm off. When I wrote it, I was like oh crap, this is going to sound like a back handed comment. Here we go... :sharkchase: But you were nice :) . and I was seriously curious.

I'm sure a lot of people scratch their heads wondering why, but hey it seemed to work for them.

Back