All-Star One Up Nationals, Nashville April 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I predict NJ (as a whole) will have strong finish this weekend!

Sm Sr: WC Suns
Sm Co: CJA Team Gunz
Med Sr: SJS Lady Reign
Lg Sr: WCSS

I predict NJ (as a whole) will have strong finish this weekend!

Sm Sr: WC Suns
Sm Co: CJA Team Gunz
Med Sr: SJS Lady Reign
Lg Sr: WCSS
I agree with all your choices, except it will be a tie in the Small Coed - WC Omni and CJA Team Gunz...YASSS!

Last edited:
@ TheDivineCheerYaYaSecret, although you may not believe this, but I did not know I voted that one dislike...I removed it, but maybe your next post...hmmm!
I think you are trying to be funny again by saying .... "But maybe your next post" but idk if it is just the tone we read everything you post in but it doesn't generally come off that way and for a second I thought you were being rude to her and she is basically nice to everyone so I kind of was shocked by this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must recant my last post on that tie between WC OMNI and CJA Team Gunz at One-Up. ..I have to predict still a tie between WC OMNI and Beatles, that is, unless Brandon Black comes....

Any fun suggestions for "adult" fun in/or around Opryland?

What kind of fun things (21+) would you suggest?
7e9301bea9c7bd0b082ff967f1232f3d.jpg

We are thinking of reserving. Had a blast a few years ago when we went

this isn't exactly pertinent to this thread in particular... but since we don't really talk about one up anywhere else - anyone know why the switch to georgia next season? another bid comp in georgia is boring. i liked the location of this!
I loved the location! Nashville was hands down my favorite place I've ever been to

Back