All-Star Online Nfinity Purchases

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We used to order from cheerandpom.com but now we just get them at Academy - not sure if Academy has youth sizes, but I know we got youth at cheerandpom.

I will tell you that Nfinity currently has NO Evolution or Vengence in stock. Probably won't have any until the end of this month and/or next. My kids like thier shoes but it amazes me that a company like this can allow themselves to run out of the items that are basically the foundation of thier company.

This may be in a different thread but what are some good options to these shoes?

I will tell you that Nfinity currently has NO Evolution or Vengence in stock. Probably won't have any until the end of this month and/or next. My kids like thier shoes but it amazes me that a company like this can allow themselves to run out of the items that are basically the foundation of thier company.

This may be in a different thread but what are some good options to these shoes?
I started to panic when I read your comment, however, I went to this website and was able to find both the Evolution and Vengence in stock at the majority of the stores...
Nfinity Athletic Corporation - Where To Buy

I started to panic when I read your comment, however, I went to this website and was able to find both the Evolution and Vengence in stock at the majority of the stores...
Nfinity Athletic Corporation - Where To Buy

I have been able to find them else where but my kids gym gets some sort of a discount for ordering through Nfinity. They even sent a sizing kit which I thought was humorous since they didn't have any of the shoes we were sizing my kids for. Oh well, I guess I'll have to spend a little more.

Back