OT Online Stores

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 26, 2011
What's your favorite online place to shop for cute tops, dresses, and bottoms? Not expensive though:) And what places have you ordered from and been unhappy with what you ordered?

NASTYGAL!!!! Omg I love it so much and their year end sale is where all of my Christmas money is going. NG and ASOS are the only online stores I've ordered very much from, but I've been pleased with it all.

SmileyRyleigh ever since you posted about storenvy I've been loving everything on there. Is shipping fast/items good quality? It makes me a little nervous since I want things from different stores run by different people.

ashscott41 everything I've ordered has come pretty fast and in good condition.... But I guess its like etsy in a way. I look at the sellers ratings before I buy anything and where its shipping from

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I wish I could order things online. I'm always afraid it won't fit or will look bad, and I don't want to pay to ship things back.

ashscott41 everything I've ordered has come pretty fast and in good condition.... But I guess its like etsy in a way. I look at the sellers ratings before I buy anything and where its shipping from

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
I'm going to have to look there tomorrow!! I've looked at Tobi and Nasty girl but always afraid of sizing!

NASTYGAL!!!! Omg I love it so much and their year end sale is where all of my Christmas money is going. NG and ASOS are the only online stores I've ordered very much from, but I've been pleased with it all.

SmileyRyleigh ever since you posted about storenvy I've been loving everything on there. Is shipping fast/items good quality? It makes me a little nervous since I want things from different stores run by different people.
Uhm holy expensive....$95 for a tank top!?

I have ordered from both Tobi.com and Lulus.com and they have AMAZING customer service and decent quality items and the prices are awesome too! A few more to check out might be
Asos.com (great sale items)
Shopruche.com
Threadsense.com
Vestique.com
Themintjulepboutique.com

Some of their stuff is reallllly expensive but some of it is super reasonable. I usually just go to the sale section and sort by price so I can see what is in my price range. I ordered a dress and top for $25 plus shipping yesterday. I think that's an awesome deal!
Ahh...smart girl :)

Forever 21 has awesome buy one get one free sales all the time. Over the summer I got 4 pairs of shorts for 8$. But shipping is always like 9$ so most of the time I just add stuff up until I have 50$ and get free shipping.

Back