All-Star Open 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 13, 2009
Now that the USASf has put out some guidelines for the exhibition division I just wanted to find out whose having one, whether it's all girl or coed and what Nationals (if any) they'd be attending, just to kind of get a grasp on what to look forward to.

Top Gun has a coed Open 4 that will be doing exhibitions at locals throughout South Florida as well as US Spirit Nationals and COA Ultimate Nationals both in Orlando, FL.

Now that the USASf has put out some guidelines for the exhibition division I just wanted to find out whose having one, whether it's all girl or coed and what Nationals (if any) they'd be attending, just to kind of get a grasp on what to look forward to.

Top Gun has a coed Open 4 that will be doing exhibitions at locals throughout South Florida as well as US Spirit Nationals and COA Ultimate Nationals both in Orlando, FL.

Hotcheer Allstars! And we will be at Indy =)

Well I know there are a good 20 something gyms that already have them. I'd just like to know who they are and where they plan on going.

I mean... I am all for going to US Spirit. I think HC_Jazmine would agree, we should probably add that one to our schedule.

On another note, other gyms please form this team and come to Indy with HC Open 4!!! Its a great division.

I mean... I am all for going to US Spirit. I think HC_Jazmine would agree, we should probably add that one to our schedule.

On another note, other gyms please form this team and come to Indy with HC Open 4!!! Its a great division.

Yes i agree Ky!!!

Back