All-Star Open Coed 6 Stingrays Rust Vs. Stealth Phoenix

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009

Rust is so clean and amazing this year! They only lack the true coed stunts like Stealth but I'm excited about this division because both teams are so evenly matched! Will Gymtyme Coed 6 be going for one of the last few bids? It is March ya know...

Rust is so clean and amazing this year! They only lack the true coed stunts like Stealth but I'm excited about this division because both teams are so evenly matched! Will Gymtyme Coed 6 be going for one of the last few bids? It is March ya know...

wow they are incredible! the only thing that bothers me is how casual they all look walking to the baskets.. walk with a purpose!

Did GT Coed 6 not get their bid at One Up last year? For whatever reason I feel like that's their bid comp...

Never been to worlds without competing against GT Nfinity. I'm really loving the new coed 6 teams coming out of the US though!

From the looks of things there will be no GT Infinity, T&S Genesis, or Bangkok Thailand competing in Open Coed 6 this year. This should be interesting now being that the open 6 teams that are left are so equal when it comes to talent. FUN!

From the looks of things there will be no GT Infinity, T&S Genesis, or Bangkok Thailand competing in Open Coed 6 this year. This should be interesting now being that the open 6 teams that are left are so equal when it comes to talent. FUN!
From my understanding is that bangkok is coming back to worlds this year.
Bangkok
Stealth
Stingrays
Texas cheer
Cheergyms.com
Champion cheer
Oc all stars
Tribe cheer
Tiger elite
Cheersport sharks from Canada
Unity (UK?)
Flyers(UK?)

I'm sure I'm missing gyms but that's who I know IS attending worlds .

Didn't CheerTyme Revolution IOC6 receive an at large at a comp a while back? Will they be in attendance?
And I also remember hearing the Unity from England wasn't attending this year since it was so expensive... or maybe im thinking of someone else?

Didn't CheerTyme Revolution IOC6 receive an at large at a comp a while back? Will they be in attendance?
And I also remember hearing the Unity from England wasn't attending this year since it was so expensive... or maybe im thinking of someone else?

They were announced with a bid, but it was a mistake.

Unity are taking a break from Worlds this year. Also I don't think Flyers are a UK team, I've never heard of them (and we have so few Worlds teams here I'm pretty sure I know them all!)

Back