All-Star Openings, Mergers, And Closing Down For The 2011-2012 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im not exactly positive how to word this one, so maybe @flcheermom could word it better, but Orlando Allstars has now opened OA East which is the former location of UCF Allstars, so Orlando now has two gyms East and West. West being the original gym.

That is correct :) Tryout results will be posted tomorrow - from what I have seen and heard it should be a great year!

Gym Tyme added 2 more locations, one use to be Power Cheer and the other is part SIGS gymnastics facility in Indiana.
Cali adding their Vegas location (extremely excited)
East Coast Nitros is now down to 2 locations instead of 3
CEA opened a new location in Richmond right?
Still no clear word on that. It's very confusing.

Not sure how it'll work, but this makes me super excited. There has always been a connection between Nor Cal and Cheerforce, going back when it was South Bay Elite and Champion Outlaws. It's a great merge of talent, and I expect amazing things from it if it does in fact happen.
cheerforce and norcal?! they are friends but why and when was this announced? will norcal still have lower levels or is it all cf now?

cheerforce and norcal?! they are friends but why and when was this announced? will norcal still have lower levels or is it all cf now?

Nor cal still has lower levels but the level 5 athletes are coming to so cal to cheer on cheerforce teams. I dont think it was "announced" to everyone but I found out from someone on norcal at the begining of the week. Not sure why, when, or how...

Nor cal still has lower levels but the level 5 athletes are coming to so cal to cheer on cheerforce teams. I dont think it was "announced" to everyone but I found out from someone on norcal at the begining of the week. Not sure why, when, or how...
so how will this work? nor cal and cheerforce are on opposite sides of california. will the kids have to drive down to so cal for every practice?

so how will this work? nor cal and cheerforce are on opposite sides of california. will the kids have to drive down to so cal for every practice?

I know there are quite a few Northern California kids who have been making the trek down south to Camarillo and San Diego area these last years to be on California All Stars. From what I understand if you want to be on a top notch-chance of winning Worlds- Level 5 that is what you do. Makes sense for CheerForce to do the same I guess. It's sad they can't seem to get really strong level 5 teams up North that would attract top athletes that direction.

I know there are quite a few Northern California kids who have been making the trek down south to Camarillo and San Diego area these last years to be on California All Stars. From what I understand if you want to be on a top notch-chance of winning Worlds- Level 5 that is what you do. Makes sense for CheerForce to do the same I guess. It's sad they can't seem to get really strong level 5 teams up North that would attract top athletes that direction.
POWER is pretty BOMB!!