All-Star Opinions On Wearing Gym Clothes...?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't think too many kids at my cp's school would even know who Brandon, Top Gun and World Cup are (mentally going through my cp's cheer t-shirt drawer). And her current gym certainly would not care; they ask her all the time where she got them.
That's what I thought also,I wore a cea worlds shirt to school and a girl asked me if I cheer there and I replied that I didn't just a fan and she gave me the rudest look. Guess I'm not wearing them to school anymore :(

Look at how many people on here want to trade tops and shirts and bows from gyms they do not belong to. It is not a big deal unless you wear it and then talk bad about that gym, but that sounds like it is far from the case. It sounds like this gym was a big part of your life and you just wore a jacket and girls with nothing better to do than start drama decided to start it--- and how sad is their lives that they have nothing better to be concerned about than a jacket you are wearing. Wear it - you bought it, it has memories for you and don't give those girls anymore time.

That's what I thought also,I wore a cea worlds shirt to school and a girl asked me if I cheer there and I replied that I didn't just a fan and she gave me the rudest look. Guess I'm not wearing them to school anymore :(
Do you live near CEA and cheer for another gym? Not that I think what she did was right but if so I could understand her rude reaction perhaps a little bit. Personally I would still wear it though.

Lol my daughter goes to open gym's at one of our rival gyms. We really do love their gym and coaches and their open gym. However, I think our coaches are amazing and we have no desire to cheer elsewhere.

Well on Thursdays my cp goes straight from practice to their open gym. The first few weeks I didn't think about her practice clothes saying her current gym on them. Anyways we were walking out and one of their coaches said jokingly, "next time you come in wearing a Stars shirt I will give you one of our shirts and you will have to wear it"...

I thought to myself oh crap I didn't think much about that. So now she just takes off her shirt and wears a sports bra when we get there. He has a point and that was never my intention!!

Although our rival gym is perfect for tumbling they don't treat my daughter any different. They work with her and push her to get new skills and they hug her and take pics with her like she is one of their own. I can appreciate that because it is obvious they love coaching!!

However, when we go to our gym I feel like a black sheep. The coaches know we go there and even though they don't say nothing I think it makes them mad. I hope they know we are loyal to them and my cp is getting better for her team!!

CoachTamara as much as I 1,000% agree that this is ridiculous, I will say that if it is THAT gyms policy then it is their right to do so. I think it's crazy but I'm sure there are things that are policy at my gym others might not agree with, but it's my policy, if you don't like it there are other options. I think they should sign up at your gym anyway ;)

Back