All-Star Orange's New Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Part of me likes it a lot, but another part feels kind of weird about it. I've always loved how their music always sounded so simple and clean, and really fit them perfectly. I love voiceovers and sassy sound effects in a lot of mixes, but I was just always impressed at how much I liked Orange's mixes without all that. And this year sounds so completely different. But the team itself seems to have somewhat of a different flavor to it this year anyway, so I guess it makes sense. Not really a fan of the "sing-overs" (or whatever they're called, if you know what I'm talking about), but that goes for basically every mix. I think I like it overall, though.
I'v noticd that all of Stingrays music is a little different this year, but change is good and I especially love Smoke , Amber, Frost and Platinum's music

I'm glad they kept a few of the same songs.
I LOVE the old producer they had and their first mix from this year, but this one is really good too. It will definitely grow on me.
Best small senior team ;)

I just played the mix and watched the routine and let me tell you....Holy smokes. Orange on a whole new level. :rays:

Pun intended? Im dying to find out what the SYS 1 time part means. At first I thought it said HYS 1 Time but then I doubt they'd ever put that in their routine... Rays are way too classy for that <3

Pun intended? Im dying to find out what the SYS 1 time part means. At first I thought it said HYS 1 Time but then I doubt they'd ever put that in their routine... Rays are way too classy for that <3
Sting Your Self? Hahah, I'm not sure. And yes, pun intended ;)

Back