All-Star Order Fierce Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you dont get it before you leave = let me know and i will bring you another one to cheersport. please text instead of calling - I have trouble hearing in the arena. I will be there by noon on Friday and staying at the embassy right by the GWCC. 502 974 4159 - in the text please give me your name - and your screen name.

If you dont get it before you leave = let me know and i will bring you another one to cheersport. please text instead of calling - I have trouble hearing in the arena. I will be there by noon on Friday and staying at the embassy right by the GWCC. 502 974 4159 - in the text please give me your name - and your screen name.

uh oh was I supposed to give my screen name when I ordered it? Because I ordered it on Sunday, I think, along with another bow. But I don't need mine until Dallas. Thank you for doing this by the way. This is really great of you.

I placed my order about a week ago. Can't wait to get 'em!
biggrin.png

I already have one, but it'll be great to see you again.

even if we did not place an inital order, can we still text you to recieve a bow? if not, completly understandable! :)

I got mine today! wooohooooo!!!! You rock! I still hope to meet you this weekend!

Back