All-Star Order Fierce Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know if she is still taking orders?? Thanks.

Just ordered mine based on the directions for the plain purple bow before I saw that the Fierce bow is shown on the main page. Sent a confirmation email just to make sure I'll be receiving the Fierce bow, not the plain purple. I'll update once I get an email back or receive my bow. Can't wait!

Just ordered mine based on the directions for the plain purple bow before I saw that the Fierce bow is shown on the main page. Sent a confirmation email just to make sure I'll be receiving the Fierce bow, not the plain purple. I'll update once I get an email back or receive my bow. Can't wait!

Sweet! Thanks! I ordered one a few weeks ago following those, and still haven't received anything. I didn't think to ask if it was going to be the fierce bow or purple bow.

I ordered mine two weeks ago along with another bow and haven't gotten anything. I emailed last week to the gmail address on the order confirmation and still nothing. Is this unusual? I ordered some bows from PowerBows and I got three emails that same afternoon confirming everything including the shipping. I can wait, but not having any info scared me since I have part-time mailmen who never seem to get my mail to the correct location. My 80yo neighbor lady is probably rockin' the Fierce bow as I type this!

I ordered mine two weeks ago along with another bow and haven't gotten anything. I emailed last week to the gmail address on the order confirmation and still nothing. Is this unusual? I ordered some bows from PowerBows and I got three emails that same afternoon confirming everything including the shipping. I can wait, but not having any info scared me since I have part-time mailmen who never seem to get my mail to the correct location. My 80yo neighbor lady is probably rockin' the Fierce bow as I type this!

Hide in the bushes with a camera cuz I want pics of that! Hopefully we'll get some response soon, though!

That's the fierce bow from last year on her home page. This years bow is fluorescent orange!

Can you still order last years bow (yellow) and then the purple one to get the orange one or does she not make the yellow ones anymore?

Back