All-Star Order Of The Routine?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think teams should stay away from dancing last in the routine. I think often judges watch the dance but not as closely if it is last...if they were to do a pyramid at the end, they would have the full attention of the judges for the entire routine.
That doesn't make sense to me. Like, I can't watch a team take the floor and think "Well it's quite obvious from the opening formation that this team will end in a pyramid so I must pay attention."* You can't tell how something is going to end from the beginning. It's all just guessing. It's just like The Who Will Win Large Senior 2012 at World's thread. All guesses.

*The only exception would be Senior Elite, but that's because it's a long standing tradition for the pyramid to be last.

I think teams should stay away from dancing last in the routine. I think often judges watch the dance but not as closely if it is last...if they were to do a pyramid at the end, they would have the full attention of the judges for the entire routine.
teams dance last because its after all the stress in the routine so you can just let loose on the floor and show off!

teams dance last because its after all the stress in the routine so you can just let loose on the floor and show off!

And because you're tired at the end. If you're stunting/pyramid when you're at your most tired-you're more likely to have bobbles/falls. If you're just dancing when you're most tired, there's less to screw up.

MissBee said:
And because you're tired at the end. If you're stunting/pyramid when you're at your most tired-you're more likely to have bobbles/falls. If you're just dancing when you're most tired, there's less to screw up.

The dance should make everyone else dance (or want to). I Love a fierce ending dance piece that is pure artistry and imagination.

The dance should make everyone else dance (or want to). I Love a fierce ending dance piece that is pure artistry and imagination.
agreed! i absolutely love dancing and getting into it! so much fun! and when other teams have fierce moves and great dance music, i deffinitely dance alog! :)

Back