All-Star Other Gyms With I4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@ian @Seeker30 I believe what makes this "division" international is the age limitation being the same as other international divisions

Reactions: ian
@ian @Seeker30 I believe what makes this "division" international is the age limitation being the same as other international divisions
i see but then it wouldnt be true international! i honestly believe if you make Worlds level 4 for the international division there is a higher probability of international teams taking home the Gold!

Worlds is solely for level 5 and level 6 athletes. i4 was not proposed to be a worlds division. And who is to say it would not be an international division if other countries decide to make teams based upon its rules?

so if teams around the World are starting this division, what title would they come for? U.S National Championship? in the International Level 4 division?

so if teams around the World are starting this division, what title would they come for? U.S National Championship? in the International Level 4 division?

There is no rule to my knowledge saying international teams cannot compete in youth, junior, or senior aged divisions in the U.S., so why is this a question?

It's international 4 because that's the only age division that has no cap. There is no "open teams" any more, so international is the same thing.

Back