All-Star Other Uniform Companies

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 25, 2012
Does anyone know of any other companies that do uniforms other than the BIG name companies? If so have you used them and how is the quality?

Rebel Athletics has good reviews on here. Their "lookbook" is... interesting... but people who actually have their uniforms seem to like them.

in addition to rebel, there's also TO couture (shawn miller) and MEE Sports.

there seems to be mixed reviews on both companies, but they do offer some more affordable options.

In Canada, ProCheer seems to be the main uniform provider. All of my uniforms have been from them, allstar and collegiate, and all have held up and fit great

Rebel Athletics has good reviews on here. Their "lookbook" is... interesting... but people who actually have their uniforms seem to like them.
I can attest to Rebel Athletics uniforms and warm-ups. This is the second year my 2 CPs have warn them and I have washed them a lot. The colors haven't faded and none of the rhinestones have fallen off. In my opinion, they are one of the most attractive unis I have seen.

Varsity, GK Elite, Rebel Athletics, Impact Apparel, Team Cheer, Dehen Cheer, Broadway Albion, and GTM Sportswear those are all of the ones that I am aware of.

I can't believe Broadway still exists...I remember hearing about them so much about 7 years ago, but I feel like they've fallen off the face of the earth.

I love Broadway. We don't order a lot from them but they have very fun stuff.

In Canada, ProCheer seems to be the main uniform provider. All of my uniforms have been from them, allstar and collegiate, and all have held up and fit great

Maybe in the east, but I think most of the west uses Total Spirit, who does Varsity uniforms as a main company. I think they might be the vendor for a couple of other companies too but I'm not sure. We used ProCheer our first year AS and it was pulling teeth to get them in on time.

OP, I can't help you with other companies though, as I've used Total Spirit for all my teams for the last 5 years or so

Back