All-Star Overall Favorite 2011 Program/organization

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm so glad this is based on all levels and the organization as a whole. My biased response is Crimson Heat. My honest opinion, I have to go with Stingrays. From their Mini 1 up to Sr 5, all their teams look amazing. They're humble, nice to their fans and just overall seems like a very well rounded program.

i kinda like stingrays. theyre just too sloppy for me...
and their jumps stink too!
wink.png

CALIFORNIA BULLETS. they definitely have a strong, overall program. Great level 1-5 teams. They also have a new gym in livermore with an amazing coed level 4 team. Also rays, cheer athletics and Maryland twisters have great teams in all levels:)

Overall this year (and every other year if I'm honest!) Stingray's have just really impressed me. Also have really enjoyed Rockstar this year, much more than ever before. Really impressed with the creativity at all levels.

Thank you!! We've worked really hard and this is our 4th season as a program. We strive to be as good as Stingray, Cheer Extreme, World Cup, California, and so forth. Those programs push us to be our best and give us a goal to shoot for!!

This ones a tough one.... Stingrays are SUPER CLEAN and so SMILEY but Cheer Extreme <3 and California Allstars <3 are VERY entertaining and WORK it! Lets not forget Maryland Twister F5 queens are not laying low this year... :)) We will see at WORLDS who has the total package!

I just love everything about Stingrays...they have loyal fans from coast to coast and the parents are nice and polite...and their routines a clean and well choreographed...love them

Back