All-Star Overused Songs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i think at cheersport nationals, i remember during the awards, they kept flashing multicolored lights in everyones' eyes and playing 'back again' over and over again

worst award session EVER.

I already know the songs I'm already sick of just because they've overplayed so many songs on the radio this year! "Firework"...aaaarrrggghhh! I do know that I'd love to hear some creativity and use of some old school songs from the 70's and 80's. Heck...even some 90's would be okay. I like songs like, "Cars that go boom", "Meeting In the Ladies' Room", "The Men All Paused", "Tricky"...and maybe even some old big hair rock.

I already know the songs I'm already sick of just because they've overplayed so many songs on the radio this year! "Firework"...aaaarrrggghhh! I do know that I'd love to hear some creativity and use of some old school songs from the 70's and 80's. Heck...even some 90's would be okay. I like songs like, "Cars that go boom", "Meeting In the Ladies' Room", "The Men All Paused", "Tricky"...and maybe even some old big hair rock.
I Agree 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Bazillion percent!!! I am a Fan of all Music from the 70's, 80's, and the Early 90's!!!!!:fro: I, to a certain degree Love a Theme, when done well....

My hs dances to Jesses Girl:)

My next video I am making is about all star cheer in general. I am hoping it is the best video yet, i feel like i have a good framework with great clips it just needs to be put together. since you all have songs you hear too much for cheer and everything, what would be a good song suggestion for me?

I Agree 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Bazillion percent!!! I am a Fan of all Music from the 70's, 80's, and the Early 90's!!!!!:fro: I, to a certain degree Love a Theme, when done well....
Hey Coop! I know you! My kid is on Blue Ice this year!!! :kiss:

Hey Coop! I know you! My kid is on Blue Ice this year!!! :kiss:
Please reveal yourself..........Haaa!!!! I love it, wow! that takes me back to that post a few months ago when ya'll were moving here!!!!!:fro: I still Laugh about all of that to this day!!!!!! Go BLUE ICE!!!!!!!!!!! ice-ice baby!!!!

I bet the Nicki Minaj & Rhianna song will be played out by the end of the season...I think its called "Fly". I think stunts going up to the chorus would be cool. As long as EVERYONE doesn't do it like..."Everybodys hands go UP, and they stay there and they stay there! can we say annoying. hahahaha!!

Please reveal yourself..........Haaa!!!! I love it, wow! that takes me back to that post a few months ago when ya'll were moving here!!!!!:fro: I still Laugh about all of that to this day!!!!!! Go BLUE ICE!!!!!!!!!!! ice-ice baby!!!!
I'm Hope's mom...Donna.:cloud9: Yeah...that whole thread had me totally overwhelmed. People take their cheer seriously!!! We're having a great time, though. Hope loves her team! We're looking forward to an awesome season!

I'm Hope's mom...Donna.:cloud9: Yeah...that whole thread had me totally overwhelmed. People take their cheer seriously!!! We're having a great time, though. Hope loves her team! We're looking forward to an awesome season!
Yeah! I am glad that ya'll are enjoying things at CAC!!!! It wouldn't have mattered where you end up, as long as you are Happy!:D Hope is so Funny! I think even when she is upset, she Laughs!!!:fro: She has really progressed in these few months, and even in the last couple of weeks! They had Great fullouts today in front of some of the other teams... Can't wait till competitions!:cheering:
Cheers!
Coach Coop

Back