All-Star Packing List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CheerKatie08

ESPN Star
Dec 15, 2009
Hey everyone!

With camps and such coming up, I've been looking for a good cheerleading packing list to make sure I don't forget anything at UCA work week (yay!). A while back, there was a "Worlds Packing List" posted but I can't find it anywhere!! Does anyone have a good packing list or want to do the honors of starting one? I have the basics, but feel free to post anything you think I may be forgetting or that you couldn't live without.

I think AM Cheerleader and IC both do a camp packing list, but they're not very good. We can do better.
Bobby pins/hair clips
Pony Holders
Sunscreen
Aloe
Razor
Chargers (phone, iPod)
Batteries (Camera)
Tampons/Pads
Deodarant
Band Aids
Advil/Tylenol
Neosporin/Disinfectant
Any personal medications or inhaler
Braces (Wrist, ankle...)
Retainers (I ALWAYS forget these)

Yes! I looked up both of those lists and combined them.. I'm going to write down the "Extras" here as I pack!

-Laundry bag (for dirty clothes)
-Febreze
-Nail Clippers
-Tweezers
-Towel wrap/Robe

Hey everyone!

With camps and such coming up, I've been looking for a good cheerleading packing list to make sure I don't forget anything at UCA work week (yay!). A while back, there was a "Worlds Packing List" posted but I can't find it anywhere!! Does anyone have a good packing list or want to do the honors of starting one? I have the basics, but feel free to post anything you think I may be forgetting or that you couldn't live without.

I always think of food when making camp lists lol:

Water bottle
Granola bars
Carnation breakfast shakes
Something healthy to snack on at night- craisins, bananas, wheat thins, etc. (I brought eel jerky to camp one year, and my kids banished me to my own separate "eel room" lol)

blister pads
bengay/tiger balm/biofreeze/icy hot
extra socks, undies, sports bras- because you know how wet yours are gonna get from sweat/water fights and you'll wanna change at lunch
bandaids
sunscreen
bug spray
lip stuff with spf
nyquil or whatever you take to sleep during allergy season lol

everything else I can think of would be the normal clothes/personal items that you'd pack for any trip:)

Back