All-Star Pacwest 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would be curious to see what the final scores were, but only to fulfill curiosity as I am merely a lowly parent. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be curious to see what the final scores were, but only to fulfill curiosity as I am merely a lowly parent. [emoji6]

The divisions that had their awards at the last award ceremony, did not have their finals scores posted when I left to head home Sunday night. And I do t have pictures of all the divisions. Just ones I have teams in and then the other splits of those same divisions (if my team was in small senior 2 B, I took pictures of small senior 2 A B and C)
The other divisions scored about 1-2 points higher on day 2.

2vvqe8n.jpg

n5fns4.jpg

2rp6549.jpg

You can see in the comparison of day 1 vs day 2 scores that that everyone was increasing by a HUGE amount. Generally our score only increases by a tenth or two but last weekend we were seeing upwards of a 2 point increase.

I did hear from a staff member who was running scores back and forth that accuscore was hours backed up with complaints and requests of explanations so I'm wondering if they just decided to "please" everyone by upping the scores on day 2 so they didn't have to deal with all of the coaches again lol. Coaches who were at NCA the weekend before were even saying that scores were pretty low on day 1.

Shine Allstars from California! They have incredible level 1 teams! I didn't watch their senior 2 but I guess theres only like 9 kids and I heard they were flawless.
I've seen their teams and you are right, they are flawless! They had a S4.2 last season or the season before that and they didn't do so hot, this season seems they stuck with all level one teams and one S2, I noticed the majority of athletes are all from last season and they were awesome last season so I can see why they would be so good this year.
One of the sharpest level one teams I've ever seen and I love that their senior team has regular size flyers actually their flyers are taller than their bases and they look so good in the air with their long legs.

I've seen their teams and you are right, they are flawless! They had a S4.2 last season or the season before that and they didn't do so hot, this season seems they stuck with all level one teams and one S2, I noticed the majority of athletes are all from last season and they were awesome last season so I can see why they would be so good this year.
One of the sharpest level one teams I've ever seen and I love that their senior team has regular size flyers actually their flyers are taller than their bases and they look so good in the air with their long legs.

4.2 or level 4 last season? I thought I heard something about level 4... I've only seen their level 1 teams and they are very good! I didn't see their level 2 team this season, they only brought level 1 to NCA?

4.2 or level 4 last season? I thought I heard something about level 4... I've only seen their level 1 teams and they are very good! I didn't see their level 2 team this season, they only brought level 1 to NCA?
4.2 it was last season or the season before that.
They probably didn't bring their level 2 to NCA because of the cross over rule.

I know I have asked this before but since it has been a couple weeks I thought I would see if anyone has any updated information.

Does anyone have any scores from any of the words divisions?

Back