All-Star Pacwest Portland, Wa 3/7-3/9

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

lol! Burgerville is just a fast food place within walking distance with good eats. Honestly, I barely remember last year. Except for sneaking out to go to Voodoo and missing my kid's team getting a Summit bid. Awk. It's going to be crazy this year with an added stage. I have no clue how that's going to work out.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

lol! Burgerville is just a fast food place within walking distance with good eats. Honestly, I barely remember last year. Except for sneaking out to go to Voodoo and missing my kid's team getting a Summit bid. Awk. It's going to be crazy this year with an added stage. I have no clue how that's going to work out.

They used to have two stages a couple years ago, no idea how it is going to be set up this year though. In the past they had the arena flipped (so you walk in and the stage is to your left instead of to the right) and the warmup's were closed off and set up where the stage was last year. Last year's warm-up room would then be set up as the 2nd performance stage.

Possibly worth the donut... haha

How's parking around there? We've always walked and I never paid attention but this year we are staying with friends so we will be driving in each day

Thankfully we are staying at the Red Lion across the street so we can walk to the venue. Is it sad that I am equally excited about the Lego Convention? My youngest is obsessed with Legos, and even though he can't come to Portland with us- I can't wait to bring him something home ;) lol

I wasn't super thrilled to be taking a big bus down but now I am happy that I'll be comfortably dropped off and picked up. I always hate fighting for parking.

Back