Pages Not Loading, Search Not Working

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheerislove8

Best Overall Female Poster On Every Thread :)
Feb 27, 2010
I'm having quite a few issues viewing pages.

When I click to open new pages, most of the time they just either don't load and leave a blank white page, or bring me back to the forum home page. Sometimes I randomly get an error message saying "The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console."

Now when I try to search, it says "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

When I click to open new pages, most of the time they just either don't load and leave a blank white page, or bring me back to the forum home page. Sometimes I randomly get an error message saying "The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console."

Now when I try to search, it says "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

What OS and Browser are you using?

I'm on my MacBook Pro using Safari, and also having the same problem when I use my iPad.

I just opened 15 pages in Safari and didn't have the same problem. The best thing I can think of to try is resetting Safari.

I just opened 15 pages in Safari and didn't have the same problem. The best thing I can think of to try is resetting Safari.
Hmm alright thanks for checking! Just thought it might be something maybe on King's end since it was happening more than just on my computer. I'll see if that works!

Ive had the same problem all week. With the shimmys it never takes me to the page and the loading bar is always there. It has improved and sped up since the start but its so annoying.

Back