All-Star Panthers 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 21, 2010
Correct me if I am wrong but a few times yesterday and today I saw that Panthers are officially Large all girl ? I am sorry to post if this was already discussed in another thread I just couldnt find it.

I've seen that they are large all girl ALLL over tumblr for months. People have made bows of all the large all girl teams and panthers was always included as one of them.

So yes, I do think they are large all girl.

Yeah I wasn't sure if it was decided or if it is just a rumor still I knew they weren't deciding until later in the summer but by now they must have choreography done so I was just curious. I have seen the stuff on timblr too but it was always just rumors

Panthers have started choreo and I saw a twitter conversation today between a shooting star and a panther saying they would be competing against each other..

I've been told by multiple CA people that both swooshcats and panthers STILL have over 36 people.

Hmmmm well they better decide soon or some people will have hurt feelings when its time to cut down to 30 and 36! I mean it is August so I'm sure its been decided just not announced. But I hope they go LARGE!

Hmmmm well they better decide soon or some people will have hurt feelings when its time to cut down to 30 and 36! I mean it is August so I'm sure its been decided just not announced. But I hope they go LARGE!

yes when 2 teams are stacked with 36+++ kids and then one goes medium....there will definitely be hurt feelings :(

Panthers have started choreo and I saw a twitter conversation today between a shooting star and a panther saying they would be competing against each other..
I also saw a Panther and a Panther mom say that they were large on twitter. I can't wait to see large senior this year!

Im hoping they go Large but no matter what CA will have a team in Large which will be exciting to see !

Back