All-Star Panthers 2012 Wrap Up Video

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Stealing is right. I have yet to understand what the big deal about this team is. I have tried so many times to objectively watch their videos and figure out what the hype is all about...without any success. They are sloppy and boring and I do not get it.

Did you not get your invite? :confused:

Reallycoolcheermommy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stealing is right. I have yet to understand what the big deal about this team is. I have tried so many times to objectively watch their videos and figure out what the hype is all about...without any success. They are sloppy and boring and I do not get it.

:cow:

2ey7vhd.gif

They obviously worked incredibly hard and have earned each of those titles.

Im gonna take a wild guess and say you're on level 1.

If i had the time, I would watch that all day. Panthers are, have been, and always will be my favorite All Girl team.

You are going to become unpopular here very fast.

I has very impressed by the video! This level of consistency must take extremely hard work, dedication, talent and excellent coaching!

Someone needs to drink the blue Koolaide and go check the mail! Everyone's welcome at their Panther Party!!! :confused:

Reallycoolcheermommy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back