All-Star Panthers Division In 12-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What division should Panthers be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We honestly do not know what division Panthers will be yet. I am not kidding.

This is by far the most time, energy, and effort we have put into debating our rosters and divisions. That is saying something, by the way. We still have hours of meetings left.

I'm feeling like we may get a surprise! Something like they will add new level 5 team called Golden Cats in the small coed division! SMOED WATCH YOUR BACKS! LOL

Will you post the team results somewhere for all to see, like Stingrays, or will we all find out by word of mouth?

(...and by "mouth", I mean twitter, instagram, facebook, etc. :p)

If Panthers return to Large Senior, I would DIE if we could see them in these again.
24o0fps.jpg

Will you post the team results somewhere for all to see, like Stingrays, or will we all find out by word of mouth?

(...and by "mouth", I mean twitter, instagram, facebook, etc. :p)

We call each and every athlete who tries out to tell them their team placements. My guess is that you will find out by word of " mouth" prior to there being an official announcement.

We call each and every athlete who tries out to tell them their team placements. My guess is that you will find out by word of " mouth" prior to there being an official announcement.

I think I remember reading last year about your program doing this. I applaud you on that. I think it would be kind of neat to get a call stating what team you made. I can't imagine it is a short or easy process either. Seems like it would also eliminate posting errors. We've had those in the past where an athletes number ended up on the wrong team by accident.

Back