All-Star Panthers Division In 12-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What division should Panthers be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going to make a sign and walk back and forth in front of the gym chanting "Manthers Manthers Manthers" and "Bring Back the Boys! Bring back the Boys!" LOL
Pretty sure BlueCat would throw the giant ladder at me...lol

If they switched to Medium Coed I would think/hope they would no longer be called Panthers. Sort of how Cheetahs was brought back as a small coed and Wildcats went to IOC5 since they were usually a large coed team. If Panthers had boys on the team I would hope the name Panthers wouldn't be used to ensure that Panthers remained an all girl team.

Anything is possible, but I think Panthers being coed is highly unlikely.

Trivia: Spirit of Texas won Large Senior (2000) at NCA before Panthers ever did. Panthers (1997) won Small Coed (medium coed today) at NCA before Spirit ever did.

Anything is possible, but I think Panthers being coed is highly unlikely.

Trivia: Spirit of Texas won Large Senior (2000) at NCA before Panthers ever did. Panthers (1997) won Small Coed (medium coed today) at NCA before Spirit ever did.

Panthers were coed?!

I know it will be an idea you all will hate but, anything but Large! To me 5 teams at worlds in large was lame. All these teams in other divisions fighting thru prelims and finals made them true world champs in my opinion. I know at least three of the five in large were REALLY good but we are talking WORLD CHAMPION here and out scoring four teams on one day... ehhh Lose the large division and then in Medium you would have to be amazing just to be top ten! Plus you would still have the rivalries!

Medium AG is THE division. Large AG appears to be dead. Nobody had to show up on day 1 to make day 2 so there was really no urgency to perform while Medium AG had a dogfight thru all those other teams in the semis and the top 4 teams were clean on day 2. Winning the large ag this year was about as tough as winning a local tournament. Not to take anything away from the teams because they're good teams but winning the worlds in this division was not that tough this year.

we need more teams back in large in general.
it wasn't as interesting this year.
i thought most teams would be encouraged because being in large means a higher placing - since theres only 5 teams in large AG.

Small! I love the idea of having 20 girls that are the best of the best. Imagine having full team standing fulls, full team two to doubles, ect. CA has so many talented athletes that they could afford to do that, and still have 1-2 other fantastic senior 5 teams.

Large would be awesome. But, I feel like it should be dependent on the amount of talent they find at tryouts, not just wanting it to be, "The battle of the big 4." If they find only 20 girls that have the chops, they can go small. If they find 30, medium. If they find 36, large. However, I think medium is where they belong and where they succeed. They were undefeated the entire year, and if they want another successful season, they might as well remain medium.

IOC6!!!

(kidding)

I think they should go large because they definitely have enough talented athletes to be a tough competitor in that division, but at the same time I feel like it would give them a healthy challenge.. If that makes sense. Not that they didn't have competition in sm and md but I feel like large is completely different territory and it would make large sr even more exciting. If not then they should go small, because that would really narrow them down to the best of the best and that would be amazing to watch

They would have more competition in large. Panthers pretty much blew everyone out of the water because they just have too much talent for Medium. I wasn't even interested in watching the rest of the division.

Back