All-Star Part Velvet Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

we had our uni's done by ozone like CEA and they are soooooooooooo comfy, the material is stretchy and theres BUILT IN BLOOMERS. haha that i love because we had the worst itchy sequined bloomers last season.

198578_10150451661665623_679075622_17652253_6344246_n.jpg

Here's our velvet uniforms. Competed in the twice now and they are really comfy, and dont get sweaty in the or even remotly hot (appart from the usual hotness). Only the blue is velvet though. The great thing about the velvet is that normally catching hitch kick doubles i normally get booted in the arm by my flyer as i catch her, but with the velvet it cushions the impact and doesnt hurt :)

In gymnastics we wore velvet leotards for competitions. They were SO hot (I'm a sweater though)! I would always put on a tshirt and pull down the top half of the leo (with the arms dangling out of the bottom of the tshirt.

We are in the process of designing new uniforms for our season. I LOVE Fame's velvet look; so much richer on the floor than anything else I have seen, but one of the companies that are designing the uniforms (yep, we are trying several before we make a decision) HIGHLY recommended against velvet. : ( - sweat factor and the age of our atheltes (mostly young).
I was really disappointed. My daughter was not.
PS. I love the Stars velvet look too!

Back