All-Star Pcm...not So Small Anymore!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WOW 20 teams?! just one location?

No I am sorry, did not mean to mis-lead anyone! We have three locations, Murrieta, Laguna and our newest Corona.

PCM - CORONA

Mini 1 - "TinkerBells"
Junior 4/5 - "Imagine"
Senior 1 - "Charmed"
International Coed 5 - "Karma"

PCM - LAGUNA

Mid Season Mini 1 - "Rainbows"
Mini 2 - "Purple Pixies"
Youth 2 - "Fairytales"
Junior 3 - "Destiny"
Senior 2 - "Superstition"
Senior Open Coed 5 - "Wish"
Senior 5 - "Fantasy"

PCM - MURRIETA

Tiny 1 - "Day Dreamers"
Mini 1 - "Majestic"
Mini 2 - "Divine"
Youth 2 - "Desire"
Junior 1 - "Dream Makers"
Senior 2 - "Supernatural"
Senior 3 - "Enchanted"
Senior 4 - "Illusion"
Senior Coed 5 - "Mysterious"

20 Teams and were still having Private Try-Outs!! Will be a GREAT season for the PCM FAMILY

That's great! I think having Magic who was around for a very long time (remember seeing them at the 1st Worlds) and Pacific Coast who was around for quite a while and bringing them together has really worked out, congrats on your growth.

That's great! I think having Magic who was around for a very long time (remember seeing them at the 1st Worlds) and Pacific Coast who was around for quite a while and bringing them together has really worked out, congrats on your growth.

Thank you..

No I am sorry, did not mean to mis-lead anyone! We have three locations, Murrieta, Laguna and our newest Corona.

PCM - CORONA

Mini 1 - "TinkerBells"
Junior 4/5 - "Imagine"
Senior 1 - "Charmed"

PCM - LAGUNA

Mini 2 - "Purple Pixies"
Youth 2 - "Fairytales"
Junior 3 - "Destiny"
Senior 5 - "Fantasy"

PCM - MURRIETA

Tiny 1 - "Day Dreamers"
Mini 1 - "Majestic"
Mini 2 - "Divine"
Youth 2 - "Desire"
Senior 3 - "Enchanted"
Senior 4 - "Illusion"

20 Teams and were still having Private Try-Outs!! Will be a GREAT season for the PCM FAMILY

So do mini, youth and senior all go against each other or are they small and large?

Great news for your program. The positive atmosphere you guys have over there is great to see

We have in the past gone up against each other, but are trying very hard not to do that this year. We will be looking into competing small, large, coed and limited or unlimited depending on the competition and number of teams we will be taking.

Thank you sharkDad, we try to keep it as fun and exciting for all involved....I absolutely love spending time with these kids and the parents, they are the best!

wooooo, Love me some Fantasy:) Can't wait to see them this year! I like PCM even more after I learned that one of the owners also cheered at Elmira College right before I did<3

wooooo, Love me some Fantasy:) Can't wait to see them this year! I like PCM even more after I learned that one of the owners also cheered at Elmira College right before I did<3

LOL..you must be talking about our very own bundle of excitement and energy...Kellie! She is amazing and a fantastic owner and coach. I also agree with you Fantasy is awesome..I love those girls !

PCM - CORONA

Mini 1 - "TinkerBells"
Junior 4/5 - "Imagine"
Senior 1 - "Charmed"

PCM - LAGUNA

Mini 2 - "Purple Pixies"
Youth 2 - "Fairytales"
Junior 3 - "Destiny"
Senior 5 - "Fantasy"

PCM - MURRIETA

Tiny 1 - "Day Dreamers"
Mini 1 - "Majestic"
Mini 2 - "Divine"
Youth 2 - "Desire"
Senior 3 - "Enchanted"
Senior 4 - "Illusion"

Looking forwad to seeing this!!

After seeing PCM at Worlds I'm such a fan. They were amazing! Good Luck and I'm looking forward to see what you guys put on the floor this year!!!!

Back