People Need To Stop Scamming..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay, so I have been reading all the "scammers" threads/postings and you are right, it has to stop or it will ruin the intent and purpose of trading.....So this is what I recommend....it will cost; however, the pay pal fees may be worth the security.
I suggest both parties agree to an "insurance" $ amount....lets suggest $20. each person will deposit $20 with paypal when this deposit is made then you ship. If the item is not received then you can cancel your paypal deposit, and keep the other persons deposit. In order for you to dispute, and make your cancellation, each person will have to show proof of shippment. so all involved should be safe. And if both parties respectfull complets their trade as agreed upon then each keep their respective deopsit(s).
I hope this makes some sense to you.....Good luck with your trading!

Yeah, I feel you. I traded to a shirt with someone from cheer extreme and they gave me a freaking LIVE shirt. You know the red one from the competition. I was like...I don't want that...I want to shirt with something related to cheer extreme.

Cheer extreme is a good program but the people over there are crooked, nasty, and rude. They act nice on the outside but behind your back they are demons! #keep bringing them good routines though. LOL

I think I was just scammed yet again, I traded with Savannah Jackson from Cheer Extreme, and have not received my shirt and it's been over 2 weeks...she had beach camp one week so I understood but I have still not gotten it. I'm really mad I traded her Nike pros and was supposed to get the CEA worlds shirt...she's wearing the shirt in her latest Instagram picture...I'm so sick of getting scammed!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I think I was just scammed yet again, I traded with Savannah Jackson from Cheer Extreme, and have not received my shirt and it's been over 2 weeks...she had beach camp one week so I understood but I have still not gotten it. I'm really mad I traded her Nike pros and was supposed to get the CEA worlds shirt...she's wearing the shirt in her latest Instagram picture...I'm so sick of getting scammed!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Contact the gym about it, that could really help you out

Back