People Need To Stop Scamming..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've been scammed out of three national champion jackets now and I'm getting sick of it. I already have to take 3 people to court for theft, it's illegal and you can go to jail. Stop ruining this site for people like me who actually are trading/selling/sending. Thank you

I traded with graciexxrawr and it went fine! I would do it again. I hate scammers, I'm sick of talking to people like Nadia Cianca (onikafaree) and bri_cheertrade! They ruin trading for EVERYONE and I will no longer be trading because of it... Only selling and buying. TO SCAMMERS: Come on ladies, this is ridiculous! Karma will certainly come after you and your team this year and if I see you at NCA or Worlds or Summit and you're a scammer I will make you famous on Instagram in a bad way! (Feeling angry!!! And fed up!)

I traded with graciexxrawr and it went fine! I would do it again. I hate scammers, I'm sick of talking to people like Nadia Cianca (onikafaree) and bri_cheertrade! They ruin trading for EVERYONE and I will no longer be trading because of it... Only selling and buying. TO SCAMMERS: Come on ladies, this is ridiculous! Karma will certainly come after you and your team this year and if I see you at NCA or Worlds or Summit and you're a scammer I will make you famous on Instagram in a bad way! (Feeling angry!!! And fed up!)
Preach it!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Yeah, I feel you. I traded to a shirt with someone from cheer extreme and they gave me a freaking LIVE shirt. You know the red one from the competition. I was like...I don't want that...I want to shirt with something related to cheer extreme.

Cheer extreme is a good program but the people over there are crooked, nasty, and rude. They act nice on the outside but behind your back they are demons! #keep bringing them good routines though. LOL

this isn't trading related, but you may want to watch what you say. That was a little harsh. I used to cheer there and I know for a fact I'm not "a demon".
Beware, the teal army is present on the boards, and they will take you down.

Back