OT Pets!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
2u5v0jd.jpg

:)

How did I miss this and the baby picture thread for so long? I love showing off my pet pictures almost as much as pictures of my CP.

Dori016.jpg

Dori, my Pembroke Welsh Corgi

Winnie026.jpg

Winnie, my Himilayan

DSC03731.jpg

Emkay, a stray that adopted us but turned out to be the best cat ever

Rusty25.jpg

Rusty, our Exotic Shorthair (basically a short-haired Persian)

@KikiD22 , cutest freakin animals EVER!! I want my cats to get nice & chunky. What's your secret?

@KikiD22 , cutest freakin animals EVER!! I want my cats to get nice & chunky. What's your secret?

Winnie is actually mostly fur. She's an itty bitty kitty, only about 5 pounds. Emkay isn't as big as she looks in the photo, I think it's just the way she's sitting. Rusty is just a big male cat.

I should post a picture of my mom's cat Zoi. Now that's a chunky kitty!! I put a picture on Facebook a while back of that cat when she fell asleep on my daughter's bed next to her cat Pillow Pet. It was hard to tell the difference. LOL!

ninja sleeping in my blanket
the day i got ninja
hes 10 months old, i dont know what kind of cat he is but he sheds like crazy! his name is ninja because he runs around like a crazy person and plays leap frog over all the furniture. he plays fetch wwith his mouse toy, steals my q tips and eats them ,and races you up the steps, oh yeah and he does fulls on my bed and the couch. I <3 my kitty Ninja

@cheerdiva22 your cat is ADORABLE and looks to me to be a domestic shorthair :)
im kinda a cat nerddd, im gunna be the crazy cat lady i swear :oops:

thanks :) im in the process of gettig another kitty, his name is william and he is from petsmart(ninjas from the aspca), he is all white with some gray but is adorable i <3 cats they are so cute :p

Oh man, I loveeeee showing pictures of my dogs, how did I not see this thread sooner? They run our house, and they are seriously like our children. Thankfully they are well behaved and keep each other company.
IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

Ok, maybe one more. Halloween, a mummy and a skeleton. They were not so into it, until kids came around-then they loved the attention. This is the "Mommmm... You're embarassing us" picture.
HalloweenDogs2.jpg

i was maybe 4 or 5? and we used to have a black mutt. i walked in the halloween parade with him and we were both skeletons and won first place :) haha

2d8qpky.jpg

Here's my pups :) 'Stoli the husky and cooper the miniature Australian shepherd! Their my babies, and the best part is that their eyes and coat colors match :)

i have wanted a husky for all 20 years of my life. and i have vowed to get one the day i'm on my own. i'm so jealous. haha

Back