OT Pets!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
This is my austrailian sheppard/terrier Jillian. She's 6 and she hates all boys.
IMAG0751.jpg

This is my cocker spaniel Levi. He's 4, and he is probably the dumbest dog ever. We've taken him to a million obidence classes and even sent him away for the week and he still doesn't even know how to sit.. but he's a cutie. So its ok.:D
IMG_20120427_180215.jpg

This is my... I'm not really sure what she is or how old she is, but this is Marley. She's spoiled. She also can't walk up the stairs or jump onto the couch because she doesn't know how...
IMG_20120526_114930.jpg

This is my kitty Zues. He only has one eye, he's not winking!
IMG_20120404_103640.jpg

And this is my brother's bearded dragon, zigzag. I don't like to touch him because he's creepy...
IMAG0779.jpg

OMG SmileyRyleigh your aussie/terrier mix looks like a big cuddly bear! :cloud9:
She loves to cuddle! But she's kind of mean... A girl that I've been best friends with since 4th grade came over last summer and tried to cuddle with her and my dog bit a chunk out of her lip... It was scary!! But she's okay now and you can't even tell that my dog ever attacked her face... I feel like my dog knows what she did was wrong though because she moped around for Atleast a week after. It was sad!!! She also likes to jump the fence sometimes and chase the runners in my neighborhood. She won't eat them. She just barks like shes going to... Poor runners...

She loves to cuddle! But she's kind of mean... A girl that I've been best friends with since 4th grade came over last summer and tried to cuddle with her and my dog bit a chunk out of her lip... It was scary!! But she's okay now and you can't even tell that my dog ever attacked her face... I feel like my dog knows what she did was wrong though because she moped around for Atleast a week after. It was sad!!! She also likes to jump the fence sometimes and chase the runners in my neighborhood. She won't eat them. She just barks like shes going to... Poor runners...
Awhh poor girl! I want an australian shepherd so bad!!!

3yvabuvu.jpg

mezedequ.jpg

This is our cat. Her name is Princess ShouShou, my cp calls her Augustus (don't know why :-D ).

We were on holiday in czech and she came to our house (she was a little kitten) and followed us every day, so we fell in love and bought her.

I so fail at posting pics.:oops:

It's really easy with Tapatalk (do you use it?).
Just click on the Landscape Symbol, choose a pic and then on Tapatalk hosted (i first tried uploading to forum, but it only works with Tapatalk hosted).

On your Laptop you can copy the link of the pic like from Facebook i guess.

This is Laci...........
laci1_zps81eea479.jpg

She is the K9 version of my CP. They are both goofy, pompous, arrogant, and self centered. They are in a constant battle for exclusive rights for my world to revolve them and them only!! :rolleyes:

gyheza5a.jpg

This is Sparkles. She's a Yorkiepoo and we got her for CP a couple of years ago when she turned 6.

Sparkles loves loves loves laundry straight from the dryer. She can hear the dryer door being opened from a mile away and always comes running.

This is my 5 month old puggle puppy Tucker!
He's the cutest, sweetest, most annoying dog ever but he's still my little baby
2v3shet.jpg

33f6mbl.jpg

bgxrer.jpg

734753_10200335565530984_729399037_n.jpg

Our Shiba Lakota
@C0achC2 - is yours as stubborn (but sweet) as ours?

252117_10200335567211026_190070447_n.jpg

Marmalade, the Marmster, Marmie - a love sponge that we were lucky enough to be adopted by :p

808_10200335568451057_1456019120_n.jpg

Pets - no, but they come visit often depending on the time of year, they are about 20 feet from our back deck and no, we do not live in the country. We live in a subdivision in north Georgia.

Back