All-Star Phoenix Or Evolution?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 7, 2011
I have a set of No Limits but am looking into getting Nfinity's just because my old shoes are getting worn. Which ones do people on the board prefer or recommend ? The Phoenix or Evolutions? (I am a back and have level 3 tumbling)

Mr. Ed liked the evos, but then he died. And he was a horse. Who didn't tumble. Actually, I don't know if he even liked them, or if that was a rumour started by Susie who doesn't even tumble anyway because she's so fierce at tick tocks that's all she ever has to do. Her mom says she wears evos too, but if nfinity don't sponsor her this season then she's going to refuse to tick tock and Craptastic are gonna poop themselves because they can't get a worlds bid without her. Who wants to go to worlds and not compete against the $h!z? And that's the real reason why there's only three teams in large senior all girl.

I wear evos and I fly ;)

Mr. Ed liked the evos, but then he died. And he was a horse. Who didn't tumble. Actually, I don't know if he even liked them, or if that was a rumour started by Susie who doesn't even tumble anyway because she's so fierce at tick tocks that's all she ever has to do. Her mom says she wears evos too, but if nfinity don't sponsor her this season then she's going to refuse to tick tock and Craptastic are gonna poop themselves because they can't get a worlds bid without her. Who wants to go to worlds and not compete against the $h!z? And that's the real reason why there's only three teams in large senior all girl.

I wear evos and I fly ;)
Love this!!! :) Oh and my cp loves evolutions...

depends! the evolutions last longer when it comes to color. the phoenix will turn yellow fast! but i prefer the evolution because its easier to tumble in and its extremely lightweight. its just a preference. i buy both!

My CP has been wearing the Evolutions for the past 3 seasons and they seem to hold up well, we've only had minor problems with some of the threads fraying in the front. The only thing I don't like with the Evolutions is the sizing because they run so small and it seems like she grows out of them faster than her regular shoes.

i love my pheonix's! i like them out of all the nfinity shoes i've had(i've tried every pair they make lol )

just got my pheonixs about 2 months ago and i love them! i'm a backwith level 3 tumbling too. they are so light they literally feel like you're wearing socks.

Latest posts

Back