All-Star Pittsburgh Gyms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One of my distant cousins was on a team there. She immigrated from Genovia and was interested in trying a new sport. She only lasted a year though. Her grandma in Genovia stepped down from her place in the royal line up, so my distant cousin had to move back to help out.
Does she send you pears? Genovia is famous for their pears!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does she send you pears? Genovia is famous for their pears!

Yep, I get a case every so often. So delicious.

She said that the gym was really picky with hair. Like the gyms had a big social media war about who had better hair and she had the worst time getting it perfectly straight. Someone commented on Twitter that her hair looked like a frizz ball and asked her how many hair brushes she broke trying to brush it. After that, the gyms never quite got along.

Everyone here gets a shimmy *Oprah voice* bc Nothing I love more than the Shark/Jets.

Those Jets kept it cool, ya know?

Yep, I get a case every so often. So delicious.

She said that the gym was really picky with hair. Like the gyms had a big social media war about who had better hair and she had the worst time getting it perfectly straight. Someone commented on Twitter that her hair looked like a frizz ball and asked her how many hair brushes she broke trying to brush it. After that, the gyms never quite got along.

Tell her to call Paolo, I hear he works wonders with hair. I have heard that sometimes when he does wedding styles though it can make the girl look like a moose ( he swears it's a cute moose, make all the boy mooses go wahhhh)

Latest posts

Back