All-Star Plain Or Bright?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree with you....each team has a personality and unis fit each team...:)

Agreed. This is a huge factor for me. I love the clean look of Stingrays and Charlotte but enjoy a good jazzy style like F5 every now and then. You know when a team has just gone too far. And its definitely possible to get that wow factor without sparkles and metallic....

just out of curiosity, i've always wondered, was there a specific reason that Georgia switched from crop tops to full tops after they came back? personally loved the crop tops, and always wondered why they switched if anyone knows.
jamie was tired of seeing young girls in such small outfits? thats what i heard...

just out of curiosity, i've always wondered, was there a specific reason that Georgia switched from crop tops to full tops after they came back? personally loved the crop tops, and always wondered why they switched if anyone knows.

I think I heard one of the athletes say on an interview with Varsity at a competition that they wanted a clean 'all-american' look.

I completely agree with everyone who said it depends on the gyms "look". IMO it would look odd if Top Gun or F5 took the floor in plain fulltops...or if Charlotte took the floor in a gk bedazzled uni and zebra shorts with purple rhinestones (going crazy here, trying to create a vivid image). I think it's important that every gym and in some cases every team has their own "uniform swag" haha Seriously though! I loved seeing all the new uniforms at Worlds 2011 and watching some gyms go outside of their original swag and others stay within it by just making slight changes or styles.

I like flashy uniforms & clean uniforms. Both look great! What I don't like is neon colors (neon pink/lime green) on uniforms. I also don't like seeing the color pink on a male uniform.
me either! and when the mix it with zebra... oh no no no

F5, TG and Cali had the best overall uni's at Worlds. Imo. Glad to hear Singrays are getting new uniforms. Can't wait to see them.

It really, in my opinion, just depends on the personality of the program. For example, MD, being fierce and all their diva-ness could never get away with plain uniforms or basic ones. Its just not who they are. Theyre all about flash and the glitz it suits them. On the other hand Stingrays is a very clean very classic gym with a lot of tradition and they arent all about glitx and glamour therefore the full blinged out uniforms would look out of place of them. Dont get me wrong, Im in love with both programs and both of their uniforms. My point is that it really just depends on the history of the gym and their personality, which type of uni looks better on their athletes. :)

i love stingrays classic uniforms and maryland twisters more flashy uniforms so i guess a little bit of both

Back