OT Planning A Trip To Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
another thing, look into the 'off brand' airlines. My brother is in the army, and he's stationed in CA. Flights from there to NC are insane. He normally books through the airline called 'cheapo air'.

just looked it up found a round trip flight from boston to orlando for 200 bucks! Wow thanks for the tip!

Bumping this because I need some more help. I think my mom might buy me the airline ticket for Christmas, but I need to know some names of SUPER cheap hotels/motels near disney. Also I'm not old enough to rent a car (I'm only 18) so are there like shuttle busses? Or are there any hotels within walking distance of Disney? I don't want to stay there because of the price!

Bumping this because I need some more help. I think my mom might buy me the airline ticket for Christmas, but I need to know some names of SUPER cheap hotels/motels near disney. Also I'm not old enough to rent a car (I'm only 18) so are there like shuttle busses? Or are there any hotels within walking distance of Disney? I don't want to stay there because of the price!

Orlando Area Motels That Offer Free Shuttle | eHow.com

not sure if any of these are within budget, but they all offer a free shuttle to and from the parks. i'm sure there's others, too.

or if you find a hotel/motel cheap enough maybe consider paying for a taxi to and from if that money is in the budget.

lilterally every hotel I can think of in the Orlando area has a shuttle. some hotels even share shuttles. if you find a super cheap hotel in the area, just call and ask! It's a whole lot easier than looking through webpages lol.

I really want to go to Worlds to watch, but i live in WA, and my parents think its stupid, so i'd have to go alone. But since i'm only 13, my parents said no :(

Also, don't forget that door prices to get into the WWofS went up this year. It's no longer $25. So you'll need more for that.

Back