OT Play Wii At Disney

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 14, 2009
I'm going to Disney World for UCA College Nationals. My crazy coach isn't letting us do anything until after we compete so I am asking you fiercers, do the Allstar Resort televisions have the appropriate connection cords to play a wii? This is vitally important! Thanks in advance.

I don't think it's unreasonable for your coach to not want you doing anything that could risk an injury. Last year we had a girl who slept wrong (yes, SLEPT WRONG) and woke up Sat morning unable to turn her head. Thank God for alternates! Coaches don't need athletes staying up late in the parks, drinking their way around Epcot (if they're 21), or play stunting in the pools and getting over tired, hungover or hurt. You can do that after the comp.

I don't know if they have the connectors in the rooms to play Wii. You could always call the hotel directly (I'm sure you could find the number online) and ask.

I'd say most hotels do. You really only need a tv that has those red/white/yellow holes.

I do not think it is totally unreasonable to have limits and rules before competition, which is the main reason we are going. But when you pay this much to go and have park passes, I don't see why we are not allotted any time to spend at the parks when we arrive two days early.

Back