All-Star Please Help, Cheer For The Wendy Williams Show!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 20, 2010
My coach was called and asked if my team would be on the wendy williams show! It will be taped Feb 4 and air the 5th. We are all excited, but we need a short cheer that has to do with her show for the one minute routine we are performing. We were given a minute long mix and only have 12 foot ceilings so it really limits what we can do. If anyone can help please write a short cheer that has to do with the wendy williams show and/ or the super bowl because we will be on a super bowl themed episode. Thank you sooo much! We appreciate it!

Congrats on getting chosen!!!! I will have to look out for this episode! Good Luck! wish i was creative and could help with this, but since i'm not we'll just bump this to the top!!!

"wendy is going up to the top she be moving.. didnt you know shes the best.. GIRL HOW YOU DOINNNN?!"

BAHAHAH im the worst with this sorry i tryed!

but congrats on the show cant wait to watch!

Heres one I came up with:

Wendy Williams shes a pro
thats why shes got her own show
fierce and hot she'll never stop
shes headed straight to the top
shes got style shes got class
and always adds a little sass
from hot topics to ask wendy
you know her outfits will be trendy
from New Jersey to NYC
shes who we all want to be
sadly we have reached the end
but we gotta ask... how you doin'?

haha thats good! we are actually performing tomorrow morning and our cheer is " wendy williams, the diva from the shore, radio tv and a whole lot more" then we do this clap walk forward thing and we all say "how you doin'"

haha thats good! we are actually performing tomorrow morning and our cheer is " wendy williams, the diva from the shore, radio tv and a whole lot more" then we do this clap walk forward thing and we all say "how you doin'"
Haha that's really cute!! You'll have to share a video when you have one :)

Your ceilings are only twelve feet? are the flyers touching the ceilings in extension? How do you practice baskets?

Back