Please Help Me Expand The World Of Cheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I replied to your last post with no response to my knowledge.

The document attached says o need permission to view it. Can you alter the privacy settings?

That is a large amount of money to raise and a huge undertaking. Have you considered working with your local community to establish a community based recreational program under the towns name? Should be a lot cheaper and more likely to be funded by local businesses.

**If a team drops 1 or 2 levels for a competition and still doesn't win is it sandbagging**

I replied to your last post with no response to my knowledge.

The document attached says o need permission to view it. Can you alter the privacy settings?

That is a large amount of money to raise and a huge undertaking. Have you considered working with your local community to establish a community based recreational program under the towns name? Should be a lot cheaper and more likely to be funded by local businesses.

**If a team drops 1 or 2 levels for a competition and still doesn't win is it sandbagging**
I am so sorry about that and thank you for all your advice and as of right now the google document that is attached is public so please feel free to read it and share it with all of your colleagues.

Back